Friday, January 19, 2024

This Blog Will Always Be About My Sims

Having decided to separate my Sims blog from other games, I've decided to make this exclusively my Sims 3 blog for showcasing my Sims and their adventures. Over the next little while, I will be adding links to my Sims 3 stories and sites. This way people can easily navigate the site and hopefully I'll be able to make it a lot easier for people to navigate this complex multi-blog site with the entry point at Nikkei_Simmer.

Over the next little while, I'll start putting up links to sims that I create that I am willing to share. Most of the ones that I play with are not available. Or you know them in different forms.

This blog will be Sims 3 only...and nothing else. I have other blogs for that other content.

You'll be seeing a lot of them.

No comments:

Post a Comment