Tuesday, April 2, 2024

In The Interest of Conserving Blog-Space

I will be taking time to consolidate my blog-stories into labelled posts. From there, I will start adding chapters in sections, so that my readers can find the chapters easily. The second reason for this is that Blogger has a hard-cap 100 blogs and separating my stories into individual blogs makes it so that I have a hard-cap of 100 stories on my blog. I'll save my blog-space for my multi-chapter Legacies. I doubt I'll get through 100 Legacies in a lifetime.

Such a task of revamping my blog is going to take quite a bit of time. Because the process of porting over posts is not an easy one. And I'm sure this is going to take months at my rate. But unfortunately, such is my muse. My muse churns out more stories quickly that it gets bored of easily...and then buggers off to parts unknown. Not terribly happy about that.

But hopefully, I can get this disorganized mess sorted out to the point where I can actually start working on some major stories that I have tumbling around in my head. My whole thing is how do I combine my blogs and make it look appealing to the audience. That's the conundrum that I'm faced with. If I port all my story blogs into one blog then I have to make certain that my readers can find all the chapters. And that is a process that is going to take some time.

In the meantime, I've got all these wonderful Sims 3 and JAG fanfic ideas tumbling around in my head not able to do anything. Well, I guess it's just pick at this one story at a time that has to go into the archive. And labelling is going to be an absolute pain-in-the-ass.

Hopefully, I won't have turned into a complete utter raving lunatic by then.

No comments:

Post a Comment